We are currently recruiting for a specialist Family Law Solicitor, ideally with particular experience with financial remedy claims, so if you're looking for a new opportunity and you have the skills and experience required, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for someone confident, presentable people with a strong work ethic, a commitment to deliver a high-quality legal service to our valued clients and a willingness to go the extra mile.
We value personality, compassion, flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative and loyalty.
Read on for more details:
This position will suit individuals who, like us, also value customer service highly. With a hands-on, flexible and can-do attitude, applicants should have solid prior experience, a proven track record and a team player mentality. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience: -
- Experienced family law solicitor who is able to cover a heavy case load of work to include – divorce, private children act applications, civil partnership, pre/post nuptial agreements, separation agreements, cohabitation agreements, domestic violence, TOLATA, financial proceedings.
- Experienced in court advocacy.
- A panel membership (law society advanced panel) or working towards the same is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in Legal Aid applications / processing
- Organised, STA and Lexcel procedurally compliant
- Solid customer service and/or client-facing experience, ideally within a commercial environment
- Computer literacy, with practical experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Outlook (e-mails, appointment booking etc). Any additional database knowledge or experience is advantageous.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- A professional and confident manner, combined with a personable and approachable attitude
- A positive and productive approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative and undertake new tasks
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- Good and extensive experience in all aspects of family law.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the right skills and experience, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch ASAP.