Victoria has worked in the legal sector since she was 16. Working initially as an office junior, she progressed through legal secretary and paralegal before qualifying as a member of the institute of Legal Executives in 1997 and being admitted as a fellow in 1999.
Victoria specialises in all aspects of Family Law, including divorce, finances, domestic abuse, the Children’s Act and mediation. Victoria joined Susan Howarth & Company in January 2005 and was appointed a Director in 2017.
Victoria is a Resolution-trained Mediator, a Resolution Accredited Specialist in Domestic Violence and Children Law (private), an FMC Accredited Family Mediator (all issues) and is the practice Supervisor for CQS accreditation.
Committed, compassionate and honest is how clients frequently describe Victoria as she is incredibly dedicated and has an extraordinary work ethic, often ‘going that extra mile’ for her clients. For Victoria, it’s simple – her focus is on making a difference and helping her clients when they are often at their most vulnerable.
Outside of work, Victoria is a busy mum of two and owns a cavapoo and a cat, so life revolves around her family. When she’s lucky enough to grab some ‘me time’, Victoria loves diving into anything written by Lee Child or David Baldacci. An interesting ‘did you know’ fact about Victoria: she holds a motorbike licence!
- Separation Agreements
- Financial Settlements
- Child Arrangements incl. contact arrangements, residence; and Prohibited Steps/Specific Issue
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Pre-marital/post-marital agreements
- Civil Partnership dissolution
- Cohabitation Agreements and unmarried couples
- CILEX Chartered Legal Executive
- Resolution Accredited Specialist in Domestic Violence and Children Law (private)
- Family Mediation Council (FMC) Accredited Family Mediator (All issues)