Jeanette qualified as a solicitor in 1994 and has specialised in all aspects of Family Law including divorce, finances, domestic abuse and the Children’s Act, since 1997.
A member of Resolution National Children’s Committee and the Law Society’s Advanced Family Panel, Jeanette joined the Family Law department at Susan Howarth & Company in 2016.
Jeanette enjoys the variety of her work and that every day is different – genuinely enabling clients to move on with their lives by helping resolve difficulties gives her the greatest satisfaction.
With an empathetic and patient approach, Jeanette’s dedication and kindness stands out, with her clients often making a point of highlighting their appreciation.
A busy working mum, in her spare time Jeanette fosters cats for a local charity and also enjoys training at the gym and track cycling – in fact, she’s pretty quick on two wheels and is a former National Masters Track Cycling Champion!
- Separation Agreements
- Financial Settlements
- Child Arrangements incl. contact arrangements, residence; and Prohibited Steps/Specific Issue
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Pre-marital/post-marital agreements
- Civil Partnership dissolution
- Cohabitation Agreements and unmarried couples
- LLB Law
- Member of Resolution National Children’s Committee
- Member of Law Society’s Advanced Family Panel