Our FREE face-to-face Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts & Probate clinics are back, every Wednesday between 12pm and 1pm.
Please contact the office on 01606 48777 to book your appointment or for further information.
Your FREE appointment can include advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Making a Will - covering the different options available for individuals and couples ranging from simple wills to more complex wills involving trusts; outlining the process involved in making a will and detailing the matters to consider; we are also happy to review and answer any queries about existing wills.
- Estate Planning - covering how best to provide for your family and loved ones depending on your particular circumstances including the basic rules about inheritance tax, lifetime gifting and redirecting inherited assets by a deed of variation.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) - explaining the two types of Lasting Power of Attorney available for property and finance and health and welfare, what they are and how they work, outlining the process involved in making LPAs including timescales and the duties and responsibilities of the attorneys. We are also happy to review and answer any queries about Powers of Attorney that have already been made.
- Deputyship Applications/Court of Protection - covering the process and timescales involved in making an application to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a deputy to handle the finances of someone who no longer has capacity and who is therefore unable to make a Lasting Power of Attorney; explaining the duties and responsibilities of a deputy.
- Estate administration/Probate - covering general advice on dealing with the administration of an estate, applying for grants of probate and grants of letters of administration and what happens when someone dies without a will.
- Trusts - covering the options available and outlining the benefits of setting up trusts both in your will and during your lifetime.